Changelog of RoyalSlider WordPress Plugin
To update the RoyalSlider please follow steps below:
- Go to CodeCanyon "Downloads" and download RoyalSlider plugin.
- Unzip the archive that you downloaded.
- Inside you'll find another archive called
new-royalslider.zip, unzip it too.
- With help of your favourite FTP client replace old files on your server in folder
wp-content/plugins/new-royalslider with contents of
- That's all. Data will NOT be lost after such update.
3.1.9 - 08 Jan 2014
- A few minor styling changes in admin area of plugin to fit WordPress 3.8 design.
3.1.8 - 18 Dec 2013
- Increate default Instagram images limit to 250.
3.1.7 - 10 Dec 2013
- Refreshed icon in admin area for upcoming WordPress 3.8 dark theme.
- Fix: Instagram gallery isn't displayed correctly when description contains specific characters.
- Fix: NextGEN 2.0.4 support (caching bug fix).
new_rs_image_sizes filter that allows to modify size of images didn't work correctly in some cases.
3.1.6 - 18 Nov 2013
- Instagram support - display feed from any user or tag.
- NextGEN (2.0+, 1.x) support - override NextGEN galleries with RoyalSlider. For NextGEN 2.0 it creates a "display type".
- IE11 navigation bug fix.
- One more slider template that shows 2 items at once.
- Performance optimizations.
3.1.4 - 2 Sept 2013
- You can now drag/swipe through multiple slides at once if swipe distance is larger than width of one slide. This allows you to create carousel-like layouts with help of "nearby slides" feature.
- Bug fix: Height of horizontal thumbnails can be set incorrectly in some cases.
3.1.3 - 9 Aug 2013
Mustache_Autoloader error, that might appear with some plugins and WP 3.6.
- Fixed admin layout issue, that might appear when your theme enqueues jquery-ui-dialog globaly.
3.1.1 - 7 Aug 2013
- Fixed PHP strict warning that might appear in WP 3.6 with some versions of PHP.
3.1.0 - 8 Jun 2013
- Fixed styling issue in backend for WP 3.6 beta.
- Minor performance improvements for posts slider.
3.0.8 - 3.0.95 - 22 Apr 2013
- Added full support for WordPress 3.6 (currently beta).
new_rs_image_sizes filter that allows you to define custom WordPress image size (for thumbnail, main image, and large image). Learn more.
- Fixed issue that could cause unresponsive thumbnails and inability to swipe after the first slide, on desktop Safari 5.x.
- Minor fixes and improvements in ui and performance.
3.0.5 - 3.0.8 - 2 Feb 2013
- Added support for jQuery 1.9.0 (that will be required for WordPress 3.6).
- Added an option that can autohide caption when video is playing.
- Fixed bug that could cause appearing of navigation arrows when video is playing.
- Fixed bug that could break slider admin page when more then 10000 taxonomy terms are used.
- Fixed bug that could prevent width of slider "in laptop".
- There is now an option in Global Settings that enable overriding of all default WordPress galleries without adding royalslider="" attribute.
- Fixed incorrect default value in "Navigate by center click" option.
- Minor admin area UI improvements and bug fixes.
3.0.3 - 22 Dec 2012
- Added IE10 touch support (Lumia, Surface). RoyalSlider is currently the only slider plugin that supports it.
- Fixed issue that could prevent selecting of some templates.
- Fixed issue that could cause disappearing of block editor contents.
categories variables to Posts slider that return comma separated tags/categories for current post
- Added new_royalslider_custom_gen_description filter.
- Minor UI bug fixes.
3.0.2 - 17 Dec 2012
- Added simpler way to add full-slide link.
- Fixed issue that could cause broken Posts slider when categories selected.
- Left, right, top values in block editor now respect percents when you reopen window.
- Fixed warning that might appear when deleting/removing sliders.
- Fixed bug that could cause broken widgets page.